Starburst Creative’s Edmonton office is seeking a digital brand manager to oversee marketing, e-commerce and customer service as part of a dedicated team for a new online national brand. Your work will be focused on an exciting new e-commerce startup backed by one of our clients, a well-known and established Canadian company.
The successful candidate will lead the dedicated team, providing supervision and mentorship to two to five direct reports. You will assist with the recruitment of a team that may include dedicated individuals working in design, web development, content development and customer service.
You will work with the rest of the Starburst team to coordinate communications, public relations, creative development and media buying and planning. You will also regularly interact with third-party vendors and our client. You will be ultimately responsible for e-commerce sales and the success of the dedicated team. This position will report directly to the president of Starburst.
Expectations for this role and the new online national brand are high but the opportunity is great. This is an exciting role for the right person who will appreciate the energy and pace of a digital startup environment that is also grounded by a highly credible client and a strong client-agency relationship.
- A marketing-related degree or diploma
- 5 or more years experience that includes at least one senior marketing role on client-side (brand, product or e-commerce management) or agency-side (account service, strategy or planning)
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practices (websites, e-commerce, email, search and display advertising, content and social) and the funnel approach to conversion
- A strategic and analytical approach to business
- A track record of success, including quantifiable results
- An understanding of key digital marketing platforms, including marketing automation, data management and programmatic media buying.
- Experience or certifications in BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
Starburst Creative, is Edmonton’s fastest growing advertising and interactive agency. Our award winning agency integrates design, technology and communications to solve business and marketing problems for a diverse group of local and national clients.
Starburst offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. We provide our team members with many opportunities for training and professional development. This is a collaborative and creative environment where we prioritize people and relationships.
Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday, April 28st.