zag creative is looking to add a digital strategy manager to our team. If you're looking to work with a passionate team of creative individuals as well as a varied client base with a range of goals, budgets and needs, we’re the group for you. But are you the individual for us?
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience managing a team and overseeing the work of others
- An intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube and Google AdWords
- SEO proficiency
- Experience creating and maintaining websites including managing the process of fresh builds from initial recommendations and site map planning to adhering to budgets and timelines (coding knowledge is not required but is definitely an asset)
- Developed and implemented online promotions and contests
- Led content development and management across multiple platforms
- Built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Performed keyword research and analysis
- Advanced Google Analytics skills
- Reviewed and reported on analytics
- Experience with conversion optimization
- Budgeted, planned and allocated resources for a variety of clients
- Remarketing and marketing automation knowledge
If this describes you, please send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.