At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and more fun. We're seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our small team and make a big difference. As one of the first 5 employees at Testfire, you need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You'll be working directly with the founder, a handful of talented employees and some of the industry’s top consultants, as we grow the company and take on exciting new challenges.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- We invest in our minds with training, conferences and collaboration with the best talent
- We invest in our health with great benefits, gym membership and health spending account
- We invest in our future with RRSP matching, stock options and profit sharing
- We invest in our lives with social events, flex hours and earned perks
The successful candidate will be passionate about craftsmanship and problem solving. You’ll own the front-end design and architecture, working with top UX/UI and design talent to bring our products to life online.
- Proven track record of industry-leading commercial web development
- Excellent knowledge of all things HTML and CSS
- Experience on large-scale SPAs, front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt), and CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Familiarity with website optimization best practices
- Comfortable navigating and running simple commands in a command line interface
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
Bonus points for:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Bluemix
- Experience working with APIs, PHP, MySQL
- Solid understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with continuous integration and deployments
If you’re the right candidate for the position, please send cover letter and resume immediately (and no later than April 30th, 2017) to email@example.com. Only candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.