Digital Media Association of Alberta – Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting of the members (the “Meeting”) of the Digital Media Association of Alberta (“Digital Alberta”) will be held on April 20, 2022, by webcast, commencing at 5:00 PM Mountain Time for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the financial statements of Digital Alberta for the year ended December 31, 2021 and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To receive and consider the reports of the Chairperson and Treasurer.
- To elect the board of directors of Digital Alberta for the ensuing term.
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors for Digital Alberta’s ensuing fiscal year.
- To act on such other matters, including amendments to any of the foregoing, as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Only members who are in good standing for a period of thirty (30) days prior to the time of the Meeting will be entitled to vote.
Members are requested to date, sign, and return the accompanying form of proxy for use at the Meeting if they are not able to attend the Meeting personally. To be effective, forms of proxy must be received by Digital Alberta’s registered and records office no later than 24 hours before the time of the Meeting (i.e. by 5:00 PM Mountain Time on April 19, 2022) or any adjournment or postponement thereof at which the proxy is to be used. Proxies delivered by regular mail should be addressed to Digital Alberta, Attention: Scott Nye, c/o Suite 300 10190 104St NW T5J 1A5 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As community health and well being remain our top priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Meeting will be held in a virtual only format conducted by live webcast. In order to attend the Meeting, Members are required to pre-register by completing the online registration form at the bottom of this page. Pre-registered Members will receive instructions on how to access the Meeting via email and we will also update this page with webcast details closer to the date.
DATED at Edmonton, Alberta, this 31st day of March, 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(signed) “Scott Nye” Director
AGM Member Registration Form
To support, connect and promote our digital community.
To make Alberta the best place to invest or grow a creative, interactive & digital technology company.
To support Alberta creative and digital technology companies through advocacy, collaboration, and connection.Become a member