Seeking Modern Marketing Strategist
FKA is seeking to add an Account Director to our growing Client Services team. The successful candidate should have a minimum of seven years of experience providing strategic marketing expertise and project leadership. Location is flexible and the successful candidate can work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all the 36 incredible people who work here. We see the potential in every person, organization and community — and we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
Working at FKA, you will build effective long-term relationships as a valued strategic partner, working face-to-face with local and national clients. In this role, you will manage and mentor junior members of the client services team and be supported by executive leadership. You will work closely with FKA’s other departments — Media Services, Interactive Services, Creative Services, Communications Services and Service Delivery — to produce nimble, integrated campaigns that produce results.
- At least seven years of experience in marketing, preferably from an agency environment.
- Experience successfully leading projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills, from day-to-day client correspondence to larger presentations.
- Decisive with a strong bias for action and analyzing results.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain authentic, collaborative relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Experience with highly integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
- Experience with email marketing, ecommerce and other digital marketing tools.
- Understanding of the potential of digital and interactive marketing.
- Previous hands-on experience with Google Ads (formerly AdWords) including YouTube, Facebook Business Manager (including Instagram), LinkedIn and other self-serve platforms is an asset.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. Additionally, team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
FKA is a best-in-class Google Premier Partner and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies. We boast a stellar team of some of the best and brightest in the business and have been recognized with awards from the Advertising Club of Edmonton, Digital Alberta and International Association of Business Communicators.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, the best way to apply is to send your cover letter and resume with "Account Director" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9am on Monday, May 3rd, 2021.