Who We Are:
Bluetrain is an established (founded 2007) and growing, data-driven Digital Marketing Agency. Our core service offerings are online advertising, social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and overarching digital strategy. We work with clients on an ongoing basis to improve their online presence and grow results.
Who We Work With:
We work with agencies, marketing firms and clients throughout North America and across many different industries, including specialty chocolate, national charities, home builders and more. Clients we work with include EPCOR, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), and Norquest College.
What We Offer:
With a core value of ‘Balance’, the Bluetrain team live rewarding and balanced lives both at home and at work. We work hard but take the time to have fun. Bluetrain offers a competitive salary, vacation, health and dental benefits package, professional development opportunities, the ability to grow within the company, a flexible work environment and a supportive collaborative team.
Who We Want:
An Account Manager is interested in all things digital and has the desire to learn about digital marketing. They will be passionate about servicing clients at a high level, advocate for the integration of online marketing into their clients’ marketing strategies and ensure the internal team is always driving forward the Client's goals and strategies. Candidates must have experience in managing multiple clients at one time and would have ideally managed the same client for an extended period of time
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2+ years of experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing services.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects and/or multiple accounts at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience identifying and addressing client concerns.
- Experience effectively working with Developers and Designers is an asset.
Mission - to build an excellent client relationship, drive results, ensure work is following a plan, getting completed on time, within scope and delivered in high quality.
- To be the main point of communication with the client
- To keep Project Management Software updated with checklist items, report deadlines, and any task communication
- To ensure priority work is communicated (in Weekly Priorities) to the Project Manager on a weekly basis for ops team scheduling
- To ensure professionalism and quality in all client deliverables
- To be aware of the state of health of website (Analytics) and Google Ads account. The Account Manager should be able to spot trends, look into and/or flag issues but they are not ultimately responsible for performance.
- To drive results and have ownership over client goals and KPIs based on their knowledge of client’s business, offering, strategy, business cycle
- To prepare and provide client stats for when they require it, such as sending Google Analytics dashboard reports,CallRail reporting, or Google Ad Billing
- To maintain and adjust Digital Marketing Plan according to client needs and approved recommendations/tasks flagged as highest priority.
- To facilitate monthly meetings/calls with clients, ensuring agendas and reports are sent in advance of meetings, and meeting notes are completed and accessible to the client following
- To drive the completion of project work to ensure client timelines are met
- To facilitate client transition from setup into ongoing in a timely manner.
- To complete client invoicing submission to the bookkeeper on a monthly basis
- To prepare & present any necessary proposals for clients in a timely manner
- To formally review annual contract renewal with client to assess pricing/scope, and grow the number of services provided to client accounts
- To maintain all client records, such as Dropbox folders and PPC budgets
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average detail level
- Highly Punctual
- Strong business sense
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Only those under consideration with be contacted.