TERM POSITION – one year. Are you passionate about technology, web communications and digital transformation? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? We want to hear from you!
Covenant Health is looking for a self-motivated team player with a proactive, take charge attitude to join our dynamic team of communication professionals. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Communications & Creative Services, this one-year term position will work closely with team members, clients and digital product owners in the planning, implementation and measurement of various digital initiatives. The advisor will also contribute to a variety of projects to maintain and enhance existing digital channels, foster a digitally savvy culture and advance the strategic directions of the organization.
The position requires strong project management, change management and problem-solving skills, a thorough understanding of web-based communication principles and the ability to work with a wide range of different professionals (technical and non-technical).
Please contact Béné Garmier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the posting or if you have trouble submitting your online application.
- Diploma or degree in communications, web design, digital marketing, business or related field
- Three to five years’ experience planning, implementing and evaluating data-inspired digital solutions across web, mobile and social channels
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager or account manager. Experience in an agency or agile setting an asset
Skills & Abilities
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with content management systems. Knowledge of OpenText, Umbraco and/or WordPress a definite asset
- Experience developing SharePoint sites (web parts, site templates, content types), providing support to a SharePoint user community and troubleshooting SharePoint issues
- Thorough understanding of web-based communication principles and best practices, including user-centered methodologies, responsive design, search engine optimization, web accessibility and usability
- Demonstrated experience working with web analytics tools and other digital reporting, tracking and monitoring solutions to track effectiveness of digital channels and improve user experience for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, including potential competitive and conflicting priorities and time pressures
- Ability to think strategically with proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with client-focused orientation and commitment to providing quality service. Proven ability to interface with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all levels in the organization.
- Strong commitment to personal development and participation in continuing education activities to enhance knowledge of digital marketing trends, best practices and new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a complex, fast-paced, change affected environment
- Experienced in intranet management, website development, and/or content migration
- Demonstrated understanding of emerging trends and application in communications technology
- Demonstrated ability to handle change and create innovative solutions for complex and diverse issues
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Covenant Health provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all eligible staff. Benefit offerings include but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Supplementary Health, Dental, & Travel
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Perks & Incentives