A day in your life involves optimizing and taking names (likely for further analysis and targeting). This is what makes you a good fit for the opportunity with zag creative’s digital department.
We are in search of an individual that is committed to reaching higher and farther in order to achieve the best results. We want the digital ass-kicker that crafts goal-oriented plans that can be systematically carried out to improve performance.
As a digital dynamo, you are on top of the latest digital and online trends, like tracking conversions, figuring out how to maximize clicks while minimizing budget, and working on web-related projects.
To join our high performers, there are a few must-have qualifications:
- Ability to create solid strategies using necessary digital resources and ad platforms
- Experience with managing digital campaigns including setup, monitoring, and reporting
- Keyword research and analysis is second nature
- Able to write simple copy, build reports, and provide clients with strategic advice
- Strong project management skills
- Strong budgeting skills
- Assist with website development projects in the areas of functionality, SEO and optimization as required
- Certification in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
Other standout qualities include:
- Familiarity with website platforms including WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Facebook Blueprint certification
If these qualifications describe you, send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.