FKA has an opening for two Digital Media Coordinators with two or more years of experience to join our growing media department. The successful candidate will set-up, manage and optimize digital media campaigns featuring a combination of direct buys from publishers and ad networks as well as self-serve or programmatic platforms. They will be responsible for the overall budget, performance, outcomes and quality assurance for the campaigns/projects assigned to them.
Candidates should possess:
- Familiarity with Google AdWords (including SEM, display, PLAs and YouTube), Bing ads, Facebook ads (including Instagram), Linkedin and Twitter Ads as well as the Google Analytics platform.
- The ability to analyze data to improve performance of campaigns
- Understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for campaign problems.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. Media is the fastest-growing department and FKA is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies - we’ve been listed on both the 2018 and 2019 GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a Facebook Preferred Agency Partner and a Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Working at FKA means working with national clients like the Brick and Canadian Western Bank, all within a Fun, Knowledgeable and Ambitious team environment.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. We start each day with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks and we solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "Digital Media Coordinator" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday, September 28, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.