Connecting people through digital experiences
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to be part of Lift’s growing team.
To fit in well with the Lift team, you’ll exhibit a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, embrace challenges, recognize the importance of working as a team, and take pride in performing high-quality work.
You'll do well if the following describes you:
- Friendly and interested in building relationships with your team and clients
- Organized and able to keep track of a lot of little details without losing sight of the big picture
- Calm and stable under pressure and not afraid of hard conversations
- Prepared to learn and try things in order to help the team get things done
- Able to navigate tricky situations and help multiple sides come together on murky issues
- Make decisions when you're well informed, but know when to seek additional information and advice
About Lift Interactive:
Lift Interactive (Lift) is an experienced team known for our ability to solve real problems, our attention to detail, our love of delivering great design, and our approach to understanding user needs and the significance of great user experience. Most of our work is on digital channels that we are experienced with and work in every day. We do marketing campaigns, large website and app projects and brand development. We also recognize that the right solution may take us to something that we (and in many cases others) haven’t done before...and we embrace the challenge!
We're a tight-knit group working out of a great space in Edmonton’s Old Strathcona neighbourhood, Alberta.
About This Position:
We’re looking for an up-and-comer to help us manage integrated, multi-channel marketing projects. You’ll use your passion for helping people to manage relationships, solve problems, and deliver a great client experience. The primary responsibility in this role is the effective running of marketing projects including setup, budget control, tracking, reporting, risk assessment and management, and high-quality delivery.
- Manage workstreams and the on-time delivery of quality outputs for various types of digital marketing projects within an account (i.e. creative concepts, marketing strategy, landing pages, display advertising, search and social campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Be at the center of project communications– in regular contact with internal and external partners
- Coordinate tasks and schedules with project team members, both internal and external
- Make use of internal agency tools to keep track of project progress, task management, project documentation, communications, and timeline
- Assess and document project risks to track and mitigate as needed
- Work with project team members to define scope and develop budgets
- Manage scope and budget including changes that may be introduced during the project
- Understand and communicate the project process and know what is coming next at any given time
- Be confident in knowing when to make decisions on your own and when to consult others for support
- Have a working knowledge of core channels in digital marketing, (i.e. display advertising, search advertising, native advertising, pre-roll, social (paid and organic), SEO etc.)
- Be comfortable collecting, reviewing, and editing content
- Have the ability to lead client check-in meetings, walk them through their custom dashboard, report on pre-determined KPIs
- Take a firm stance on what's right for the project and push back when necessary to keep the project aligned with the intended scope, timeline, and budget
- Know when to delegate upwards and raise the alarm at the right time, to the right people when issues occur
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems
- Be solutions focused, big picture
- Remain calm and stable under pressure
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with digital project management software
- Experience with Google Analytics or other tools
- Understanding of market and user research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Familiarity with design and creative tools
- An eye for design
- Experience editing copywriting or writing ability
We’ll Take Care of You:
As an employee of Lift, you’ll be well taken care of with benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Remote workday allowance
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Feedback and coaching with regular check-ins and reviews
- Extended health and dental benefits including an annual Health Spending Account
- RSP Employer Matching Program
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth, education, and training
- A great working space just one block off Whyte Ave.
- As a member of our staff, you’ll have the opportunity to grow through exposure to multiple projects and all phases of the project life cycle
We are looking to fill a full-time position in our Edmonton office, just off Whyte at 10139 81 Ave.
Lift Interactive values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. To us, inclusion means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.