Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being trusted by pet lovers worldwide. If you are passionate about personal and professional growth and see yourself as a key player contributing to our continued success by working in our award-winning company – we would like to hear from you. Opens a New Window.
As Champion Petfoods continues to grow globally we are constantly looking for new ways to engage with pet lovers worldwide. The digital and e-commerce space is a key area of growth in our consumer driven focus, and to help lead the way, we are looking for a world class Digital Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office. This role is a unique opportunity to lead projects and help build solutions from inception all the way through to implementation and project close. As a tech-savvy professional who loves to get things done, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take responsibility, and understand how technology impacts business objectives. We are looking for someone who is skilled at collaborating with cross functions teams, identifying risks, and working through issues to ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
This position works out of our pet friendly corporate office in North-West Edmonton, and reports to the Project Management Office Manager.
· Work with multi-departmental project stakeholders to define the scope, deliverables and requirements of digital projects resulting in detailed work plans.
· Determine and communicate the resources (time, budget, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
· Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
· Facilitate the execution of the project according to the project plan.
· Develop forms and records to document project activities, keeping all stakeholders updated.
· Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure successful completion.
· Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets organizational standards.
· Monitor project budget and track project costs; report project cost variances to project stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Identify and communicate project related risks; Develop and present project risk contingency plans.
· Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
· Conduct formal project closure processes and communicate lessons learned to project stakeholders.
· 5+ years of project management related experience, e-commerce or digital marketing experience considered an asset.
· Post-secondary education preferred, but not necessary.
· Knowledge of project management processes and terminology, CAPM or PMP designation preferred.
· Expertise with project management software.
· Knowledge of content management systems, Salesforce, SEO tactics, Google Analytics, and user experience software considered an asset.
· Ability to travel regularly between Edmonton locations with occasional travel outside of the Edmonton area as required.