Working at a fast-paced marketing firm requires keen decision making abilities and excellent juggling skills.
zag creative is looking to add a Digital Strategy Manager to our busy Digital Department. We are seeking a digital maven who loves to be challenged, is a non-conventional thinker, a great team leader, and is excited by the opportunity to work with varied goals, budgets, and client base.
Your resume demonstrates digital greatness. You have:
- Experience leading a team and overseeing the work of others
- Experience in creating online search, display, video, and remarketing campaigns through Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Strong reporting and conversions tracking through use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience managing, monitoring, and creating content for organic social media channels
- SEO proficiency and ability to navigate and update WordPress sites
- Developed and implemented online promotions and contests
- Content development ideas and an abundance of recommendations
- Led content management across multiple platforms
- Built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Performed keyword research and analysis
- Written ad copy, built reports, and provided clients with strategic advice
- Budgeted, planned, and allocated resources for a variety of clients
- Thirst for learning and knowledge
- Certification in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint
If this describes you, let’s meet. Please send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.