We’re looking for an experienced Django contractor.
We’re not going to tell you what to do – we need someone organized and responsible to lead and manage the development of a project. You’ll be responsible for delivery of features on a regular sprint cadence with support from our team in the form of project management, code reviews, and quality assurance. We need you to be skilled at working within Django and experienced in writing Python. You should be proactive and clear in your communication - both written and verbal - so that we always know the status of the project. We need someone that’s not afraid to ask questions or pipe up with new ideas or solutions.
- Build scalable projects in Django for the lifecycle of the project
- Work with Yellow Pencil designers and front-end developers to collaborate and build easy-to-use content author interfaces
- Attend status and planning meetings with Yellow Pencil team members
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Document your work for the rest of the team
Interested? Hit us up at https://yellowpencil.com/who-we-are/careers/django-contractor/