Hi! We're looking for a Drupal Developer.
We are looking for someone who gets excited about using technology to craft impactful solutions to public sector challenges. You’ll use web standards and best practices to create robust and scalable applications; you don’t believe in band-aid solutions.
We’re not going to tell you what to do – we’re counting on you to figure out the real problem and how to solve it. We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything to start, but a developer who is willing to learn something new and start solving interesting interface and user experience problems. We need someone that’s not afraid to ask questions or pipe up with new ideas. We want you to be ready, willing, and excited to keep up with the industry.
- Implement Drupal content types, views, and modules to build out complex sites
- Support front-end developers on Drupal Theming and customizations
- Work with technical architects to implement and extend our frameworks, and build system extensions that can be reused across projects
- Work with our hosted solutions team to support deployments
- Work with a wide range of web services to display static and dynamic content
- Build and document easy-to-use content author interfaces
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to solve problems and make things better
- Find better ways to deliver projects all the time
- Work with content authors and clients to make their tasks easier so they can create better content
We're looking for someone in our Edmonton or our Vancouver office.
If you're interested, please read more or apply at https://yellowpencil.com/who-we-are/careers/drupal-developer/