At FKA, the people you work with matter more than anything else. That includes you — our new Traffic Manager.
FKA is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies — ranking 150 on the 2018 GROWTH 500 list. We boast a stellar team of 31, who are some of the best and brightest in the business and have over 170 years of combined experience. But we’re always striving to be better, which is where you come in!
In this role, your attention to detail will shine as you keep track of tasks and timelines, adapt to changing requests and keep a complex team running like a well-oiled machine. You’re as comfortable figuring out the steps to take a digital creative project to completion as you are scheduling video or broadcast work. Reporting to the Senior Director of Service Delivery, your rock-solid organizational and multi-tasking skills instill confidence among your colleagues. And of course, you thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment.
You have a minimum of five years of experience, preferably in an advertising or interactive agency; publisher or broadcaster; or large client-side marketing department. Relevant education in business, marketing or project management would be great but is not mandatory.
We’re seeking individuals inspired to innovate new processes and operational approaches to help FKA and the clients we serve reach their objectives and solve their business problems. We are wholeheartedly dedicated to the development of a collaborative environment underpinned by a culture of support.
- Internal project management, including:
- Setting up timelines and assigning tasks for all our client and internal projects in Function Point, Trello or other tools as needed
- Setting up approval workflows in Approval Manager
- Creating material requirements and ad specification documents for projects across a variety of media
- Managing third party/client created deliverables to ensure they meet specifications as well as organizing and providing the assets to the media team or other departments
- Ongoing communication/liaison with clients, as well as FKA's media, communications, technology, and creative services departments, to ensure project success
- Having an understanding of the resources available in each department and when required liaising with leadership to assign tasks appropriately
- Procuring cost estimates from vendors (printers, photographers, videographers/producers, sound engineers, modelling agencies etc.) for required projects
- Coordinating timelines/schedules and specifications with vendors for required projects
- Client facing project management — including estimating — on projects when required
- Helping to develop and implement new agency-wide, cross-departmental internal processes and best practices
- Managing and mentoring a direct report
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Relevant education in business, marketing or project management is an asset
- Proven to be someone who takes initiative and is detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, a critical thinker and incredibly organized
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a diverse range of people
- Proficiency in project management including leading and managing print and digital communications processes to successful completion
- Experience using Function Point and/or Approval Manager is an asset
FKA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program. We provide our team members with many opportunities for training and professional development. Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume with “Traffic Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 5 pm on Thursday, January 24th, but apply early because if you pique our interest, we may call you right away.