Showcase Your Program & Prepare Students for a Changing World
Students today face a job market in transition: digital transformation is quickly changing the profile of the future workforce. With our Post-Secondary Program, Digital Alberta aims to showcase the impressive range of programs that are offered here in our province to help prepare students for Alberta’s changing job market.
Whether they are passionate about business, design, computer science or machine learning, we hope to provide prospective students (from Alberta and around the world) a single point of access to all that’s available.
Our Post-Secondary Program listing is intended to showcase specific programs (rather than universities at large) and is open to all accredited colleges, universities and technical schools. Specialized secondary programs are welcome.
When you purchase a Post-Secondary membership, your program receives:
- A program feature page on Post-Secondary Program listing
- One blog post and social media feature per year (consultation on topic and content)
- Unlimited job postings on the Digital Alberta Job Board
- Inclusion in our Alberta Education Feature (Spring & Fall informational campaign to Alberta post-secondary students, to start Spring 2020)
- Cross-promotion: we’ll support your announcements and accomplishments in our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn channels
- Discounted Ember Awards entry fees & Gala Tickets
- Voting member of Digital Alberta – annual AGM
- Opportunity to nominate board candidates
Post-secondary institutions play a critical role in shaping the industry in our province. Join us in building a forward-looking, diversified economy in Alberta.