The Ember Awards: 2019 Categories
New This Year
This year's categories have been informed by community feedback. Some changes from 2018 include introducing new budget-based categories in Websites and an expanded list of categories in Technology & Innovation.
Entries must have run between September 1, 2018 and August 31, 2019 and must not have been previously submitted in the Ember Awards (previously the Digital Alberta Awards).
Cost of entering is as follows:
- $90 per entry (non-members)
- $75 per entry (members)
- Nominations are free (Up and Coming Talent, Community Involvement)
If you are experience any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fine Print
- To enter the Ember Awards, the lead entrant must be based in Alberta. If entering on behalf of a team or organization, the majority of the project delivery group must be based in the province.
- The decisions of the judging panel and Digital Alberta are final. Entries may be moved into other categories at the judges’ discretion if the original category doesn’t have enough entries or if the entry fits better into another category. Some categories may not be awarded.
- Entries are judged without revealing the company or individual submitting the piece of work is. Please ensure you do not identify yourself on the actual work.
- Case studies or videos to explain your entry are encouraged!
- Entries may be displayed by Digital Alberta, broadcasters, or in the media. By entering the Ember Awards show, the entrant agrees to obtain any permissions or clearances needed to display work for this purpose.
- The deadline for entries has been EXTENDED to September 20, 2019, 8:59:59 pm Mountain Time (MT).
The 2019 Ember Awards Categories
Questions? Email email@example.com