Education & E-Learning
Art & Content
Software & Devices
Students & Schools
Cost of entering is as follows:
- $75 per entry (non-members)
- $65 per entry (members)
- $60 per entry (AdRodeo & Ace Winners)
- Student entries are free (student members)
- Nominations are free
The Fine Print
- All entries must have been created by teams or individuals working in Alberta.
- Entries must have run between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 and must not have been previously submitted in the Digital Alberta Awards.
- The decisions of the judging panel and Digital Alberta are final. Entries may be moved into other categories at the judges’ discretion if there are too few entries in the original category or if the entry better suits another category. Some categories may not be awarded.
- Entries are judged without revealing the company or individual submitting the piece of work is. Please ensure you do not identify yourself on the actual work.
- Case studies or videos to explain your entry are encouraged!
- Entries may be displayed by Digital Alberta, broadcasters, or in the media. By entering the Digital Alberta Awards show, the entrant agrees to obtain any permissions or clearances needed to display work for this purpose.
- The deadline for entries is 3:00 p.m. August 31, 2017.