Digital Media Association of Alberta – Notice of Annual General Meeting of Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting of the members (the “Meeting”) of the Digital Media Association of Alberta (“Digital Alberta”) will be held on April 19, 2023, by webcast, commencing at 5:00 PM Mountain Time for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the financial statements of Digital Alberta for the year ended December 31, 2022 and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To receive and consider the reports of the Chairperson and Treasurer.
- To elect the board of directors of Digital Alberta for the ensuing term, including:
- foundational members appointed as per 4.3c) of bylaws,
- existing directors beginning new two tear terms, and,
- existing directors currently serving two year terms carried over.
- To approve proposed changes to Bylaw, which can be found here:
- To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors for Digital Alberta’s ensuing fiscal year.
- To act on such other matters, including amendments to any of the foregoing, as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Please find link to agenda here: Agenda
Only members who are in good standing for a period of thirty (30) days prior to the time of the Meeting will be entitled to vote.
Members are required to appoint a representative who will attend the virtual Meeting. Representatives are appointed using the accompanying form of proxy. If you do not have a representative that can attend, please contact Digital Alberta to arrange a proxy. To be effective, forms of proxy must be dated, signed, and received by Digital Alberta’s registered and records office no later than 24 hours before the time of the Meeting (i.e. by 5:00 PM Mountain Time on April 18, 2023) or any adjournment or postponement thereof at which the proxy is to be used. Proxies delivered by regular mail should be addressed to Digital Alberta, Attention: Scott Nye, c/o Suite 300 10190 104St NW T5J 1A5 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To encourage participation, the Meeting will be held in a virtual only format conducted by live webcast. In order to attend the Meeting, Members are required to pre-register by completing the online registration form at the bottom of this page. Pre-registered Members will receive instructions on how to access the Meeting via email.
DATED at Edmonton, Alberta, this 1st day of February, 2023.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(signed) “Scott Nye” Director
AGM Member Registration Form
About Digital Alberta
Digital Alberta is the interactive and digital technology industry association for Alberta. We are a member based, non-profit organization comprised of companies creating immersive digital experiences and products, and the services and organizations that support them.
Alberta is recognized as the most innovative, connected and inclusive interactive digital technology community worldwide.
Drive Alberta’s economy by supporting, inspiring, and advancing the interactive digital technology ecosystem.